Women’s Resale Store, Clothes Mentor, to Open Columbia, Maryland Location August 10
A new, nationwide chain, women’s apparel and accessories resale store is set to debut at 8825 Stanford Boulevard, Suite 125, Columbia, Maryland on Thursday, August 10th at 10am.
Clothes Mentor, currently in 29 states, with 200 stores open or opening soon, is focused on wardrobe and lifestyle transitions in a most cost-effective way. Items are up to 70% off original retail prices. They sell “gently-used” and fashionable items that are still in-style and in good condition, both business and casual. The store claims you’ll shop in a bright, organized, and sophisticated environment – not as much of a “consignment” store as they are “upscale resale.”'Bye-bye consignment, and hello upscale resale!' @ClothesMentor comes to #ColumbiaMd #HoCoBlogs Click To Tweet
Not only will Clothes Mentor feature women’s apparel in sizes 0-26, including petite and maternity, they also have a wide variety of accessories: jewelry, shoes, and handbags. Brands include: Ann Taylor, Anthropologie, Athleta, Avenue, Banana Republic, Brahmin, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Chicos, Coach, Cole Haan, Eileen Fisher, Express, GAP, Gucci, J. Crew, J.Jill, Kate Spade, Kenneth Cole, Lane Bryant, Limited, LOFT, Lululemon, Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, North Face, Old Navy, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Rebecca Minkoff, Talbots, Tory Burch, Vince Camuto, White House Black Market, and more.
They welcome goods for sale all day, every day in exchange for cash on-the-spot. Items are paid for immediately, unlike a traditional consignment shop.
Grand Opening: Columbia, MD Location on Thursday, August 10th at 10am:
- 10am Doors open, shopping, and hors d’oeuvres
- The first 50 people in line will receive a free mystery gift card
- Line is expected, go early
- Women’s apparel sizes 0-26, petites & maternity, jewelry, shoes, and designer handbags
- All $50+ purchases are entered to win a special gift card
- 11am Welcome greeting from owner
- 11:05am Howard County Chamber of Commerce welcome and ribbon cutting
- 11:30am Music by iHeartMedia Inc., WZFT 104.3 FM
- 12pm Raffle winners announced
- 1pm Hors d’oeuvers and music concludes
- Store remains open on opening day until 7pm
You can find Clothes Mentor Columbia, Maryland online at:
Social Follow and Share
— Saving Amy (@savingamyblog) August 10, 2017
Like deals on apparel and accessories? Check out: